To date, I have authored and co-authored over 140 publications, 15 of which are first-author. You can check out my full
record on ADS.
First, second and third author publications follow:
First author publications:
- Spectroscopic Time-series Performance of JWST/NIRSpec from Commissioning Observations, Espinoza et al., 2022, PASP, in press.
- A transiting, temperate mini-Neptune orbiting the M dwarf TOI-1759 unveiled by TESS, Espinoza et al., 2022, AJ, 163, 3.
- Constraining Mornings and Evenings on Distant Worlds: A new Semianalytical Approach and Prospects with Transmission Spectroscopy, Espinoza & Jones, 2021, AJ, 162, 165.
- HD 213885b: A transiting 1-day-period super-Earth with an Earth-like composition around a bright (V=7.9) star unveiled by TESS, Espinoza et al. 2020, MNRAS, 491, 2, 2982.
- Juliet: a versatile modelling tool for transiting and non-transiting exoplanetary systems, Espinoza, Kossakowski, Brahm, 2019, MNRAS, 490, 2262.
- On the Transit Probability of the Habitable-zone Exoplanet GJ 357d, Espinoza, 2019, RNAAS, 3, 8.
- HATS-54b-HATS-58Ab: five new transiting hot Jupiters including one with a possible temperate companion, Espinoza et al., 2019, AJ, 158, 2, 63.
- ACCESS: A featureless optical transmission spectrum for WASP-19b from Magellan/IMACS, Espinoza et al., 2019, MNRAS, 482, 2, 2065.
- Efficient Joint Sampling of Impact Parameters and Transit Depths in Transiting Exoplanet Light Curves, Espinoza, 2018, RNAAS, 2, 4.
- Metal enrichment leads to low atmospheric C/O ratios in transiting giant exoplanets, Espinoza et al., 2017, ApJL, 838, L9.
- K2-113b: A dense hot-Jupiter transiting a solar analogue, Espinoza et al., 2017, MNRAS, 471, 4374.
- HATS-25b through HATS-30b: A Half-dozen New Inflated Transiting Hot Jupiters from the HATSouth Survey, Espinoza et al., 2016, AJ, 152, 108.
- Discovery and Validation of a High-Density sub-Neptune from the K2 Mission, Espinoza et al., 2016, ApJ, 830, 43.
- Limb darkening and exoplanets - II. Choosing the best law for optimal retrieval of transit parameters, Espinoza & Jordán, 2016, MNRAS, 457, 3573.
- Limb darkening and exoplanets: testing stellar model atmospheres and identifying biases in transit parameters, Espinoza & Jordán, 2015, MNRAS, 450, 1879.
Second and third author publications:
Water and an Escaping Helium Tail Detected in the Hazy and Methane-depleted Atmosphere of HAT-P-18b from JWST NIRISS/SOSS, Fu, Espinoza, Sing, et al., 2022, ApJ, 940, 35.
ACCESS: Tentative Detection of H2O in the Ground-based Optical Transmission Spectrum of the Low-density Hot Saturn HATS-5b, Allen, Espinoza, Jordan, et al., 2022, AJ, 164, 153.
Empirical Limb-Darkening Coefficients and Transit Parameters of Known Exoplanets from TESS, Patel & Espinoza, 2022, AJ, 163, 228.
catwoman: A transit modelling Python package for asymmetric light curves, Jones & Espinoza, 2020, JOSS, 5, 2382.
LBT transmission spectroscopy of HAT-P-12b. Confirmation of a cloudy atmosphere with no significant alkali features, Yan, Espinoza, Molaverdikhani, et al., 2020, A&A, 642, 98.
Precise mass and radius of a transiting super-Earth planet orbiting the M dwarf TOI-1235: a planet in the radius gap?, Bluhm, Luque, Espinoza, et al., 2020, A&A, 639, 132.
TOI-677b: A Warm Jupiter (P = 11.2 days) on an Eccentric Orbit Transiting a Late F-type Star , Jordan, Brahm, Espinoza, et al., 2020, AJ, 159, 145.
ACCESS: A Visual to Near-infrared Spectrum of the Hot Jupiter WASP-43b with Evidence of H2O, but No Evidence of Na or K, Weaver, Lopez-Morales, Espinoza, et al., 2020, AJ, 159, 13.
TOI-150b and TOI-163b: two transiting hot Jupiters, one eccentric and one inflated, revealed by TESS near and at the edge of the JWST CVZ, Kossakowski, Espinoza, Brahm, et al., 2019, MNRAS, 490, 1.
Estimation of singly transiting K2 planet periods with Gaia parallaxes, Sandford, Espinoza, Brahm, et al., 2019, MNRAS, 489, 3149.
HD2685 b: A Hot-Jupiter orbiting an early F-type star detected by TESS, Jones, Brahm, Espinoza, et al., 2019, A&A, 625, 16.
HD 1397b: a transiting warm giant planet orbiting a V = 7.8 mag sub-giant star discovered by TESS, Brahm, Espinoza, et al., 2019, AJ, 158, 45.
An Alternative Derivation of the Analytic Expression of Transmission Spectra, Jordán & Espinoza, 2018, RNAAS, 2, 3.
- K2-287b: an Eccentric Warm Saturn transiting a G-dwarf, Jordán, Brahm, Espinoza et al., 2019, AJ, 157, 3, 100.
- K2-161b: A low density Super Neptune on an eccentric orbit, Brahm, Espinoza et al., 2018, MNRAS, 483, 2.
- K2-232 b: a transiting warm Saturn on an eccentric P = 11.2 d orbit around a V = 9.9 star, Brahm, Espinoza et al., 2018, MNRAS, 477, 2572.
- K2-140b - an eccentric 6.57 d transiting hot Jupiter in Virgo, Giles, Bayliss, Espinoza et al., 2018, MNRAS, 475, 1809.
- A hot Saturn on an eccentric orbit around the giant star K2-132, Jones, Brahm, Espinoza et al., 2018, A&A, 613, 76.
- ACCESS I: An Optical Transmission Spectrum of GJ 1214b Reveals a Heterogeneous Stellar Photosphere, Rackham, Espinoza et al., 2017, ApJ, 834, 151.
- CERES: A Set of Automated Routines for Echelle Spectra, Brahm, Jordán, Espinoza, 2017, PASP, 129, 4002.
- An independent discovery of two hot Jupiters from the K2 mission, Brahm, Jones, Espinoza, et al., 2016, PASP, 128, 4402.
- A Ground-based Optical Transmission Spectrum of WASP-6b, Jordán, Espinoza et al., 2013, ApJ, 778, 184.